Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Don't skip Thanksgiving!!!


Well... as much as I love X-mas time... every year Thanksgiving seems to get smothered and hidden by all the X-mas hype. I want to make sure that I give my "Thanks" before it gets smothered...




I'M THANKFUL FOR...


*The love of my Life Cory... for helping me become a better person*

*My Family who I can always count on to be there for me*

*Debbie Eastman... who a constant reminder that there is good in the world*

*Cory's parents who've helped us out so much*

*My few friends that I do have*

*Semi-good health*

*Both Grandma & Grandpa Matern & Grandma Jex*

*A job that pays for benefits*

*My cosmetology License*

*This wonderful country that I live in*

*Heavenly Father*

*This life that I've been given*


I hope that we can all reflect on the important things in life... the things that really matter, and take the time to say thanks.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey!!! How come we didn't make the list? You know, all those important game nights in our blue sweatpants!! C'mon man!! Where's the love?!?!

James and Lauren said...

i hope that i am included inthe few friends that you have... even though you never call me... tear...