Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Aniversary LeeElle & Brother John!!!


My older sister LeeElle & her husband Brother John are celebrating their 3rd year of marriage today. I just saw them last Saturday when they came down for Cory's Grease play. They informed us all of there wonderful plans for their special day... they're going to IHOP!!! Personally, I love IHOP. I see nothing wrong with getting stuffed crepes... or a Denver Omelet on the day that you vowed you love to your significant other.




Well... I'm very happy that LeeElle found John and that he's stuck around. I'm love that he loves her and treats her well. All I have to say is... Brother John is such a wonderful husband... he even leaves beautiful vacuum lines in the carpet because he knows it matters. LeeElle is learning to be more patient because of him. She's a very loving and caring wife. John is currently going to school to be a full time lawyer for our family... (especially Collin). j/k. She takes care of John when he has to stay up for all hours of the night writing papers and studying. They're a great couple. NOW GO CELEBRATE & GIVE ME A NIECE OR NEPHEW!!!




Love you guys.


1 comment:

LeeElle said...

That was sweet! Single tear. Let it be known that the carpet lines matter to John. Don't get me wrong they are nice but I'm not that OCD-yet. Thank you for the nice words, I think John's pretty great too!