Monday, November 26, 2007

Cell phones - New Law

According to a proposed new law that would go into effect Jan 1, 2008 you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a 'hands free' adapter. I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with a microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot.

These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid him $0.08 each because he bought in quantity. Then we tried it with Motorola, Sprint,
Verizon and Nokia units and they worked perfectly.

A photo is attached so enjoy.

Cell phones - New Law

6 comments:

LeeElle said...

and to think I spent a nice chunk of change on my little blue tooth head set. bummer.

Melanie said...

KL...you are too funny! I miss you!! (See Lauren's blog for more comments about you!!)

Melanie said...

TAG!! You're it!! Check my blog for details!! Have fun!

Kevin Lloyd said...

Sweet, where can I get mine? I went to the Verizon Wireless store and they said they didn't sell them. Go figure

Lynell said...

What are the chance that we could get Dad to use this? Can't you just see him with his crew cut and this rubberband around his head saying "I'm sorry, I did not catch that, could you repeat it please."

Jessica Martiele said...

Wow, for some reason this was so frickin' funny I almost wet myself. I don't know WHY I laughed SOOOO hard, but...holy cow. HA!

Just surfed in via Lauren's blog via Chelsea's blog, but I just had to comment on this. You're awesome. Oh, and thanks again for the hair and makeup. My husband almost wet HIMself. You rock.