Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Cory!!!


Last Sunday (12/02) was Cory's 24th B-day. We went to Big Bear & stayed in my Co-workers Cabin. We hit to the slopes for a day... he snowboarded & I skied. We ate prime rib... which was delicious. It was a fun weekend. How cool is this... Cory and I went shopping at Costco the day before we left and found Pancake batter in an aerosol can. Like whip cream... but Pancake batter. Crazy huh. Cory had to buy it. He said how can you pass up Pancake batter in an aerosol can? Let me tell ya, it's not possible.
Anyway... Happy Birthday sweetie pie.

3 comments:

James and Lauren said...

Thats interesting... did you read my blog about you?!

LeeElle said...

pancake batter in a spray can...genious!

Melanie said...

Ummm...that kinda sounds nasty!! How was it??