Thursday, December 6, 2007

December Birthday's SUCK!!!

Some interesting information... my parents were married in the month of March. Every year they usually go away for their aniversary to celebrate. Well, I'm a December baby along with 2 of my other siblings (Janae- Dec.26th & Collin- Dec. 20th)... so you can do the math.

Growing up... I never had any money. Maybe a buck or two stuffed in my sock drawer... but that's it. The only time of the year I had $$$ was in December... around my Birthday. So every year I get my birthday $$$ & end up spending it on other peoples X-mas gifts. Sucks huh. Also, you have people out there who are like... "Here's your Birthday/Christmas gift." Whatever... those people suck.

It get's harder and harder each year. See Cory's Birthday is just 8 day's before mine... and for the past 5 years... we haven't done a gift exchange because we're poor.

Let me set the record straight... this year I don't want any gifts for my B-day. That's right, NO GIFTS. I just want to go out and have a good dinner with people I love. That's it. I'm just rambling now. Ok... I'm signing off now. BA HUMBUG!

6 comments:

James and Lauren said...

sorr you had to be born in december... but i love you anyway... i have a chritmas present for you though... and i was thinking for my christmas present, you can hilight my hair while im home???? huh huh huh???? Yeah... you know you love me!

Melanie said...

Oooh...I like that present idea too!! KL...I would love for you to do something with my hair. Hey, we should get together while Lauren's here...think about it!!

Megan said...

I understand about the December birthdays. My husbands birthday is December 15. I have always made sure to make his birthday special. Happy early Birthday, hope it is special!

TJ said...

i never put that together. i guess i was too young. i do remember that your birthday is in december though. kind of.....

Sarah said...

I am a December birthday as well. I feel your pain. I received way too many gaudy "Christmas" sweatshirts/sweaters for my b-day when I was younger. Puffy paint, glitter, and Christmas trees were what it was all about. Didn't people realize I'd still need a sweatshirt AFTER Christmas passed? And FYI...my parents' b-days are the 145th and 15th of March. Gotta love it!

Melanie said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TONS!!

E-mail me your address, k?