Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My sisters...

All I have to say... is damn, we look good. (From left to right... Deandra, Me, LeeElle, Janae)




I think my parents did a good job. I'm going to say a few positive things about each one...

LeeElle is the oldest... therefore she will most likely die first.j/k
She also is very smart & married a very handsome man who I love dearly. She's going to be a very bossy mom... but her kids will be very structured & come out perfectly fine.

Janae is the 3rd oldest. She is very beautiful & knows it. She's what we call "book smart" but "street stupid". She going to school for nursing & will be there to change my bed-pan when I'm sick in the hospital. That's love.

Deandra is the youngest of the girls. She is crazy. She's a "Shiquanda" if you know what I mean. She works a lot... as a waitress. I'm waiting for her to go to EMT school where she will do great. She'll be there to give me CPR & my favorite... mouth to mouth!

Well... those are my sisters. I love them very much and wouldn't trade them for... less than $1,000,000!!! Any offers?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love all you Jex sisters and miss you terribly! Come visit me!!

P.S. - Don't you mean "darn" or "dang"?!?!? Sorry, gotta be your YW president again!! ahhahaahah!! Love ya!

Kevin Lloyd said...

I love that your positives about LeeElle are that she married John and that her kids will be highly structured. Now them are some compliments.

Cindy aka Ladybug ... said...

You all are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Yes, your parents did a GREAT job!