Sunday, December 30, 2007

Missing you this Christmas

Well... this is the first holiday with out Grandpa Jex and let me tell you... it's different. Knowing that he won't be there when we have our holiday gathering this year sitting down with his arms folded, laughing at the jokes, and listening to all us grand kids sing. I'll miss the way he sings "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" so proudly. We haven't had the Jex Holiday gathering yet... but I guarantee you that it will be different. I was just looking at my pictures of Last years Holiday gathering and found these & wanted to share. 2006 was the best Jex's Holiday gathering. Enjoy. Love and Miss you so much Grandpa.

2 comments:

TJ said...

wow. i don't even recognize him in these pictures. it was really hard not seeing him for so long, and seeing him be so different when i came back. thanks for posting these pictures. wish i had some with him....

Melanie said...

More posts, my dear!!