Sunday, December 30, 2007

...that is the question?

Ok... this is a great story.
(if you have an uneasy stomach... skip this post!)

One day at my old apartment, I was taking a shower trying to get ready for the day. Well, there's only one bathroom at my place... and Cory really had to use the restroom. He couldn't wait one more second. So I closed the shower curtain & let him do his business. Well, 2 minutes later... he started cracking up hysterically. I was like... what happened? Cory then directed me towards the toilet. This is what was found...


That's why I love ya babe!!!

If you have nothing nice to say... do not leave a comment. If you admire the art work displayed... then comment away!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, KL!! That is so gross!! But, kinda funny! I hope you had a great Christmas!

James and Lauren said...

awsome work man... i am so proud!

Lynell said...

I think that this picture would be the perfect way to lead in to a wedding proprosal. He could print out the picture and make a card out of it and say. I am finally asking you the big question? From the "bottom" of my soul - will you marry me.
Great romantic idea - right? Love Mom

Anonymous said...

inspiring