Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cory finally gave me a ring!!!

So on the way up to Big Bear this past weekend... we decided to stop and get a bite to eat. Well, we ended up eating at "Uncle Howie's Pizza Place" in Redlands, Ca.
Classy! Well... while waiting for our food... Cory went to the Arcade to play some ski-ball. Well... 5 minutes later he returns to the booth where I'm waiting anxiously for my food and says, "Babe, this trip has made me realize how much I love you... and I... I..." before he finishes his sentace I'm already rolling my eye's out of disgust & he holds up a plastic ring that he won in the arcade.
I love it when Cory mocks me. I still have the ring on... even though I didn't let him finish his sentence. (Actually, I'm only wearing it because I cannot get it off my finger... it's too fat.)

Well... I wanted to share this pathetic story with ya'll.

3 comments:

James and Lauren said...

aw girl! tell him to grow a pair already... ;) 2 1/2 weeks to go!!!

Melanie said...

That is too funny!! Cute story!! Remember...he has to take you to the temple, girl. Sorry...I had to be motherly for a minute!! I WAS your YW leader at one time!! I'm entitled!!

Kevin Lloyd said...

KL, I think you should hold him to the proposal. It would be like that episode of Seinfeld where George tries to break up with the girl, but she refuses to accept it. That would be rawsome (rad and awesome).