Friday, November 16, 2007

X-MAS MUSIC IS NOW PLAYING!!!


I'm crazy when it comes to Christmas music... and KOST 103.5 started the music today. All my co-workers think I belong in the physc ward... and have threatened to hurt me if I start singing out loud. They said that I have to wait until after the Thanksgiving weekend before I can begin decorating and blaring my joyful music in the department.


Why is Christmas music a form of Therapy? I don't know... but I love the way it makes me feel.


Anyways... I'm having a bad day today... but now I don't have to slit my wrists because Heavenly Father commanded Kost 103.5 to begin Christmas music 24/7 starting today.


Amen!

3 comments:

James and Lauren said...

Girlfriend! I am totaly with you! I even posted it on my blog!!! I have been blaring it since haloween. I think it is therapy because christmas just reminds us that there is good in the world... and the music is beautiful and fun... :) I miss you. Seriously... come visit me!!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

You're crazy, girl!! But, I have to agree. I love Christmas music!! I haven't started listening yet, but now you've gotten me in the mood!!

Cindy aka Ladybug ... said...

KL ~ It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Christmas music is a year round thing. Here at work when we found out KOST had begun the holiday music (thanks to a phone call from your man) you should have see us ~ we where like little kids.. (well, at least 2 of us). Our mood changed and all of the sudden we could get through the day with a smile on our faces. I love that you love this.