Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I KNOW HOW TO USE A COMPUTER!!!

This is an exciting day for me... i'm officially not a complete retard. I can set up my own blog. Sure it's an easy thing to do... but I'm so lazy... I've been putting it off for-ever!!! Well... I will need to start loading pictures and all the other "stuff" on here to SHARE MY LIFE with y'all.

Anyways... that's it for now. I'll have to post something special for tomorrow!!! Yeah!

(I'm going to be your competition LeeElle! There no sharing the spotlight!)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay Kerilynn!! I miss you, girl!! Wanna do my hair?! :-) I bet you are really good. E-mail me sometime or post something on my blog: www.thebremerbunch.blogspot.com!! I love you!!

LeeElle said...

Woo Hoo! Glad you started your own blog. Now bring it!

TJ said...

i found you too. and just to warn you, anything written in a blog, stays in a blog. just like what happens in vegas....
coming to texas before christmas? i need someone to cut my hair...

James and Lauren said...

Hey hoochie! I miss you! Glad to see you coming into the world of technology. We have a blog...
ifyouwannasnoopus.blogspt.com
Im coming home the week of christmas and if you dont hang out with me... i will just have to kill you. I am giving you plenty of time to clear me out an hour or so... more if you really love me of course... hahahahaha!!!! Love you girl!

Megan said...

Hi Kerilynn, I'm so excited that you are joining the blog scene! We are hooked, thats for sure! Now we can read about each other's day to day lives. Its been too long Kerilynn, someday when I'm in Cali we will have to get together and reminisce. Hope you are doing well! By the way our blog is shawfamilystories.blogspot.com Love Megan (Catherall) Shaw